Banking options are needed to smoothly transfer funds between a punter’s Bank and Casino accounts. While many payment methods are available in Canada, Apple Pay appears to be commonly used among casino players who use Apple Devices.
Many Canadians now use Apple Pay since it is easy, fast, and free. However, it is essential to familiarize yourself with this payment method. Read on as we introduce you to how Apple Pay works and its deposit and withdrawal process.
Top Canadian Crypto Casinos Accepting Apple Pay Deposits
How does Bank Apple Pay Work at Canadian Crypto Casinos?
Apple Pay is an online payment method that allows Apple device users to make online payments easily. Apple introduced this service in 2014; it works like eWallet, and many Canadian banks support it. Users only need to link their bank card with this app, and they can enjoy seamless payment. This service is limited to Apple iPad Air 2, Macs with Touch ID, iPhone 6 and above, and Apple Watch Series.
Meanwhile, Apple Pay provides an extra security layer while transacting with the Face ID and Touch ID verifications. To start using Apple Pay, you must add your bank card by clicking the + button after login. Input and verify your card details and submit the card. You can now enjoy seamless payment.
How to Deposit with Apple Pay at Canadian Crypto Casinos
To start wagering on your preferred online crypto casino, you must deposit real money. Follow the guide below to deposit via Apple Pay.
- Launch your Apple Pay application on your Apple device and link your bank card to get started. Ensure your preferred Canadian bank supports this payment method.
- Choose a reliable Crypto Casino account in Canada, register a new account, and log in.
- Navigate to your casino’s cashier or personal account section and click “Deposit.” This will reveal all available payment methods in the casino.
- Pick Apple Pay payment options and type your desired deposit amount. Your Apple Pay payment gateway will open. Log in and choose the card you want to make payment with.
- Authenticate the transaction with your Fingerprint or Face ID. After a successful transaction, your payment will instantly appear in your Crypto Casino account.
How to Withdraw with Apple Pay at Canadian Crypto Casinos
Withdrawal comes after significant wins while wagering. You can also make quick and safe withdrawals via the Apple Pay banking method. Below is a seamless way to withdraw using Apple Pay.
- Go to the cashier or banking section after logging into your Canadian Crypto Casino account.
- Click on the withdrawal tab to access the withdrawal methods available on the betting platform.
- Choose Apple Pay and insert your preferred withdrawal amount. This amount must be within your Casino real money account balance.
- Choose the linked bank card that you want your withdrawal to be paid to and submit.
- Authorize your withdrawal, and you will be credited once the withdrawal request is processed.
Note that some online casinos do not support withdrawal with the Apple Pay payment method.
Pros and Cons of Apple Pay Casinos
The table below shows the merits and demerits of paying via Apple Pay on your Crypto casino.
- Enhanced security measures with the Face ID and Touch ID unlock.
- Instant payment
- Apple Pay is free to use
- Keeps card information safe from unauthorized persons
- Apple Pay is not available in some Canadian Casinos
- The payment method can only be used by Apple product users
- Apple Pay is not supported on some versions of Apple product
Alternative payment systems accepting deposits
Apple Pay is a reliable and quick payment method for Canadians, and it can also be used for Casino deposit and withdrawal transactions. Meanwhile, the Face ID and Biometric extra security makes it more appealing. However, the drawback is that only Apple device users and some selected Apple products can access it.
Insterestly, wagering with cryptocurrencies also offers solid security and seamless payment. You will also enjoy anonymity, and you can use Crypto payment regardless of your device’s operating system.
Yes, you can deposit and withdraw on your Canadian Crypto Casino account using Apple Pay.
Yes, using Apple Pay for your online payment is safe and secure. The payment method does not expose your bank details to third parties and even sets an extra security via your Face ID and Touch ID.
No, Apple Pay is only designed for Apple products. Android and Windows users cannot pay with Apple Pay. Also, some Apple devices do not support Apple Pay.
Deposits and Withdrawals via Apple Pay are free of charge. Canadian bettors do not need to pay any fee.