Crypto casinos are becoming popular across Canada as technological advancement attracts more bettors. Most Canadian punters prefer access to seamless banking methods while betting. Bank transfer is one of the most accessible banking methods available.
Meanwhile, they are easy to use, fast and safe. Although Bank transfers also support payment directly into punters’ local bank accounts, some find using it challenging. Read on as we discuss the bank transfer payment method and how to fund and withdraw.
Top Canadian Crypto Casinos Accepting Bank Transfer Deposits
How do Bank Transfers Work at Canadian Crypto Casinos?
The bank transfer payment option is also called Wire Transfer, and it involves the movement of funds between an online casino account and an active bank account through transfer. It can be used for deposits, where a player transfers money to an account given by a bank, and also for withdrawals.
Further, Wire Transfer is popular and requires no special technology or device to transfer or receive funds. Canadian punters also enjoy bank standard protection over their data and funds when they use this payment method. A bank transfer is a credible, instant, and secure payment method.
How to Deposit with Bank Transfers at Canadian Crypto Casinos
To start enjoying games on top crypto casinos in Canada, you must open an account and fund the account. Deposits via Wire Transfer are easy and fast, and the following are the steps to make your first bank transfer deposit.
- Access your online crypto site using the website or mobile app versions. Ensure the casino you play with is credible and safe.
- Log into your casino account or create a new account if you don’t have one.
- Navigate to the cashier or banking section and choose the deposit tab. This will reveal the available deposit method.
- Locate and choose the Wire Transfer banking method.
- Type in the amount you wish to deposit and click next. The crypto casino will provide a bank detail to which you will transfer your deposit. Copy the account number.
- Launch your mobile banking app or any means you use to transfer and initiate a transfer to the account provided by the casino.
- Authenticate your transfer and wait a moment for your deposit to be credited, provided the transaction is successful.
How to Withdraw with Bank transfer at Canadian Crypto Casinos.
After wagering and winning, cashing out is essential in online casino. Meanwhile, choosing a credible withdrawal method that is safe and seamless is vital. Fortunately, Wire transfer withdrawals are reliable and straightforward. You can withdraw by taking similar steps to how you funded your account, as shown below.
- Log into your crypto casino account and navigate to the cashier or banking section.
- Choose the withdrawal tab to access the available withdrawal methods.
- Locate and select Bank Transfer as your preferred withdrawal method.
- Insert your desired withdrawal amount, which must be within your casino’s real money balance. Insert your bank name and number.
- Confirm the details provided and authenticate the transaction.
- The online casino will review your withdrawal request, and you will receive your money once approved. However, the waiting process varies by casino.
Bank Transfer vs. Crypto Deposits at Canadian Crypto Casinos
Funding your online casino account via Bank transfer and cryptocurrencies are safe and easy method. Canadian punters widely use these payment methods, but the following table compares the two payment methods.
|It can only be used to deposit fiat currencies||It can be used for cryptocurrencies funding|
|Canadian punters need to make transfers into a provided bank account||Deposit transfers are made into the provided cryptocurrency wallet address|
|Transactions are processed via a secure banking system||Transactions are processed via Blockchain technology|
|Punters’ bank details might be exposed to the online casino||Maintains anonymity and safety during transaction|
|Payment might be delayed sometimes||Payments are credited instantly.|
|Deposits via Wire Transfer are mostly with little or no cost, depending on the bank involved||A little transaction fee, which can be a fixed percentage of the digital assets transferred, is charged.|
Since deposits and withdrawals are inevitable for Canadian punters, they only have to choose an easy, quick, and safe banking method. Wire Transfer and Cryptocurrency are two common ways to fund online casino accounts. While Bank transfer is seamless, secure, and widely known, Cryptocurrency maintains privacy, safety, and instant payment.
Meanwhile, the complexity of the cryptocurrency payment method might be challenging to many Canadian punters, pushing them to use more straightforward Bank transfers. However, you will find Crypto deposits more exciting with access to diverse digital assets, instant withdrawal, anonymity, and other Blockchain technology benefits.