Convenience, safety, accessibility, and a few other factors are considered by Canadian punters when choosing payment options for funding and payouts in online casinos. While many banking options are available, some are restricted in Canada, which is one of the challenges casino players face in the nation. But with the iDebit online payment platform, Canadian punters can forget about being restricted.
Further, iDebit is gaining acceptance from many online gaming sites nationwide. And additionally, you can use this platform to deposit whether you open an account with them or not. Yes! It’s that easy. Would you love to know more about iDebit and how you can fund your casino vIa iDebit? Keep reading!
Best iDebit Online Casinos in Canada
What is iDebit?
iDebit operates as an online payment channel that helps you make payments electronically from your bank. It started operation in 2003 and has built a sound reputation. Further, this payment method provides more safety because your banking details are hidden from the online casino you play on.
Meanwhile, millions of Canadians use iDebit and the firm partners with many financial institutions and e-commerce firms. If you are 18 years old and have an account with an eligible bank, you can enjoy iDebit services. Aside from being easy to use, quick, and safe, some Canadian online casinos allow you to fund your crypto casino utilizing this payment option.
Also, Account creation for iDebit is easy, and you can even use this platform without signing up. This payment option also helps you cash out your winnings from online casinos or receive other payments.
Creating an iDebit Account
While iDebit allows quick usage of some of its services without being a registered member, opening an account with the firm is essential. It gives you access to their services and keeps your details safe. Interestingly, registering with iDebit is easy as it will only take a few steps shown below.
- Access iDebit by visiting the official website via your mobile phone or desktop browser.
- On the homepage, locate the “Login/Sign up” tab in the top right corner and click it.
- The next page will show a login portal for existing users and a “sign up” button, which follows immediately. Click the “sign up” button to access the registration portal.
- Insert your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Postal Code in the provided space. Click continue.
- Create your username and password, and submit to complete your account registration.
iDebit KYC (Know Your Customer) Verification
Most electronic means of payment require users to verify their new accounts to comply with regulations. iDebit is not excluded, as you will receive an email to verify your account upon successful registration. Click the specified tab in the email to verify your iDebit account.
Further, the platform will request a valid means of identification which you must upload. This is solely used to verify that the age, address, and names provided during registration are correct. A national ID card issued by the government and Driving License are acceptable means of ID.
Direct Deposits on Canadian Casinos with iDebit Compatibility
Now that you know how to create and verify your iDebit account, we’ll now discuss how you can fund your Canadian casino account with iDebit. Follow the steps for a quick and seamless deposit.
- Log into your Canadian casino account using your username and password. Once you’re in, navigate to the cashier section.
- Locate the deposit tab and click it. This will reveal the various payment methods supported by the gambling site.
- Next, you’ll need to choose iDebit as your preferred payment option. Insert your deposit amount and click continue.
- You will be redirected to the iDebit site. Log into your iDebit account if you have a sufficient amount in your wallet, and follow the provided guide to pay with your iDebit wallet balance. Alternatively, you can log in to your online banking account to complete payment if your iDebit has insufficient balance.
- Authenticate the payment after cross-checking the transaction details. Your casino account will be credited upon successful transaction.
Pros and Cons of Depositing Via iDebit
The table below gives the benefits and drawbacks of funding your casino account with iDebit.
- Available for Canadian users
- Safe and easy to use
- Supports multiple currencies
- Quick and maintain privacy
- It might not be available in some casinos
- Fees may be attached
Alternatives to online cryptocurrency exchanges
iDebit is one of Canada’s most reliable payments available for online casino players. This method ensures safety by facilitating payment without exposing your card details to a third party. Further, as shown in this post, you can fund your Canadian casino account using this payment method. While this method is quick and easy, small fees may be charged for each transaction. In all, iDebit is an excellent payment method Canadian casino players should try.
Yes, iDebit is safe and legal in Canada. Aside from being in existence for many years, it is backed by many Canadian banks. Also, payment through iDebit doesn’t expose your bank details to third parties.
Yes, you can buy digital assets via iDebit. However, a private wallet would be required since iDebit cannot hold digital assets.
No, iDebit charges a minimal fee for their payment services. This usually is around $1.5 to $2.