Neteller is a super payment option for crypto and non-crypto enthusiasts looking to gamble at Canadian Crypto Casinos. Since it has provided a quick, safe, and practical payment option for Canadians at fiat-only online casinos for over two decades, it is not surprising that Canadian Bitcoin Casinos have selected this eWallet as a deposit option for non-crypto enthusiasts. This article provides you with all the information you need, from how to sign up for the service to which Online Canadian crypto casinos accept Neteller.
Top Canadian Bitcoin Casinos That Accept Neteller
What is Neteller?
Neteller is a Canadian eWallet payment system that was established in 1999. It is a member of the Paysafe Group and a sister company to Skrill and Paysafecard, both of which have grown to be the most popular payment methods in the online gaming sector. Neteller has built a reputation for focusing on electronic transfers to and from businesses, so it isn’t surprising that Canadian crypto casinos have adopted it.
Neteller Casino Corporate Background
Neteller is an electronic money transfer service that sends and receives funds between merchants, including social networks and forex trading companies. Neteller is a product of the Paysafe Group, which uses the Net+ card to withdraw money directly or transfer the remaining balance to designated bank accounts. It works with Paysafecard, a prepaid payment option, and former rival Skrill.
|ADDRESS||Welken House 10-11 Charterhouse Square London, EC1M 6EH United Kingdom|
|CUSTOMER SUPPORT||+44 20 3308 9525 (Toll-free Number)|
How to Sign up and Use Neteller for Crypto Gambling
Funding your crypto gambling account with Neteller can be completed in three easy steps! These steps are:
- Create a Neteller account using your email, name, and the country you stay in.
- Add funds to your new Neteller account after completing a verification process that requires you to provide your address, mobile number, postcode, and date of birth. You can add funds to your account via Bank transfer, Credit card, Paysafecard, and other banking options.
- With the fiat currency in your Neteller account, you can purchase over 40 different cryptocurrencies, which you can send directly from your Neteller account to any crypto Casino’s unique crypto deposit address, or you can choose to send fiat straight to your gambling account.
How to Withdraw from Canadian Crypto Casinos Via Neteller
Withdrawing your winnings with Neteller is as easy as it gets. Follow these four simple steps to withdraw your winnings from Canadian Bitcoin Casinos using Neteller.
- Log onto your Canadian online casino account,
- Head over to your wallet/withdrawal section and select Neteller as your preferred withdrawal method,
- Enter the amount you would like to withdraw in fiat or cryptocurrency. However, the limits of the transactions that can be performed with Neteller depend on the Casino you are withdrawing from.
- Confirm your withdrawal, and your winning will be deposited into your Neteller account as soon as possible.
Pros and Cons of Using Neteller at Bitcoin Casinos in Canada
- Neteller provides Canadian players with a level of anonymity. This is evident in Neteller’s Cryptocurrency feature, which allows Canadians to purchase cryptocurrency straight from the Neteller application and even send the Crypto to any wallet address without leaving a trackable digital footprint.
- Neteller features a mobile application that players can use at any time of the day. This eWallet application allows users access to their accounts from anywhere. This app allows players to fund their Neteller accounts easily or withdraw funds without visiting or involving a third party.
- Amazing Neteller Casino bonuses are available for depositing with this option at Canadian Crypto Casinos.
- Neteller is especially popular with high rollers because it has high limits that make it possible to send sizable sums of money swiftly and securely. Contrary to other online payment methods, withdrawals from online casinos are allowed, and the limits are usually high.
- Higher fees compared to other eWallet options.
- Canadian players might be irritated by Neteller’s sign-up process, as Neteller requires players to submit personal information before they can even fund their Neteller accounts.
How to Deposit at Canadian Crypto Casinos With Neteller
Are you a Canadian player looking to deposit with your Neteller account at Canadian Crypto Casinos? This is for you! There are only three simple steps to complete the deposit, and our team has provided step-by-step instructions to guide you through the entire process. So long as you adhere to the instructions below, you should have no trouble making your deposit with Neteller.
- Select a Canadian crypto casino that accepts Neteller as a deposit option. If you are having trouble with this, you can choose from our selection of top Canadian Casino sites that accept Neteller. Also, ensure that you have funded your Neteller account before progressing to the next step.
- Register an account with your Canadian Crypto Casino of choice and head over to the deposit/cashier section after verifying all your details with the Casino.
- Select Neteller as your deposit option, and you will be prompted to enter how much you would like to deposit in fiat or Crypto. Following this, all you need to do is confirm the transaction with the simple steps on the screen, which is usually signing into your Neteller account and authorizing the transaction.
Neteller Fees at Canadian Crypto Casinos
Although most Neteller casino Canada operators do not charge transaction fees, Paysafe, Neteller’s parent company, does. While occasionally, they could be higher, these fees typically range around 2.5%. The exact cost of using Neteller typically varies depending on the kind of transaction you’re conducting.
Canadian Neteller Account Limits
Neteller has made provisions for the needs of their players in all categories. At the moment, Canadian Neteller account limits are shouldered by a variety of conditions that have been highlighted by the payment provider itself. However, aside from the normal limits accepted when making deposits at Canadian crypto Casino, Neteller has limits designated for each account based on the level of their accounts at the Casino. With Neteller, players can deposit as much as $5,000 and withdraw just as much. Additional information on the levels and perks can be found the Neteller website.
Neteller Withdrawal Speed
Neteller withdrawal speed depends entirely on the Bitcoin Casino you use. Initiating a transaction to withdraw from your crypto gambling account is instant, but withdrawing from your Neteller account to your bank account can take between 1-3 working days.
New Neteller Bitcoin Casinos
The top new Neteller Canadian Bitcoin Casinos are:
How We Rate the Top Neteller Casinos and Betting Sites
Our team has above and beyond when compiling a list of the top Neteller casinos available. We created an account on each site, tested several crucial components, and then rendered an unbiased judgment. We examine the strength of the welcome bonus, accounting for rollover requirements and any other restrictions, and rate it on how simple it is to register. Additionally, we have evaluated the available banking and payment options, limits, and withdrawal rates. We have also reviewed the Casino’s design, navigation, accessibility, game selection, features encouraging responsible gambling, VIP/Loyalty program, reputation, and RTP ratings. In addition, we speak with the Casino’s representatives to determine how functional they are. After carefully considering all these factors, we weigh our choices and select the top online Neteller casinos in Canada.
How to Receive Neteller Casino Bonuses, Free Spins, and Free Bets
Most Canadian crypto casinos provide a sizable welcome bonus to lure new customers away from rivals. This bonus is offered in various ways, including cash bonuses, free spins, and many other advantages. However, players who make Neteller deposits are not always eligible for these bonuses at all casinos. This is due to Neteller’s level of anonymity and the possibility that it will encourage players to claim the Casino’s sign-up bonus repeatedly. Because of this, we advise Canadians to read the fine print of each site’s welcome bonus to see if Neteller is mentioned. If Neteller isn’t supported, but you like the Casino anyway, you can use a different payment option to get the welcome bonus and switch to Neteller afterward. Below are some of the bonuses you can claim with Neteller deposits and the Casinos you can find them in.
Neteller Deposit Bonus
Neteller Free Spins
Neteller No-deposit Bonus
No-deposit bonuses are unique to specific Casinos, and at the moment, none of our selection host no-deposit bonuses. We will update the list as soon as we have identified such a Casino so you can keep checking back.
Neteller Crypto Gambling Platforms in Canada
Below is our categorization of Neteller-accepted Crypto Casinos for players in Canada. If you are looking for Canadian crypto casinos that allow Neteller deposits and offer a particular gambling service, Keep reading!
Mobile Bitcoin Casinos That Accept Neteller
Some of the Canadian crypto Casinos that either has mobile applications or have integrated their websites to function effectively on mobile phones and process Neteller transactions are:
Live Neteller Crypto Casinos in Canada
Some of the popular Live Crypto Casinos in Canada that allow players to deposit with their Neteller accounts and play in the live casino lobbies include:
Popular Neteller Online Slots Casinos
Most Canadian slot sites accept Neteller, which allows players to deposit money and withdraw it just as fast. Software developers constantly compete to produce the best titles because slots come in a wide variety. Some draw their ideas from the most recent television shows or blockbuster films, while others look to base the themes on popular sports or events. Some of the Online Canadian Crypto Casinos that accept Neteller and offer an impressive online slots library include:
Top Neteller Crypto Sports Betting Sites in Canada
Anyone who enjoys placing bets on sports betting websites will find Neteller an intriguing payment method. Due to their speed, simplicity, and convenience, online sportsbooks also continue to gain popularity in the iGaming industry. With just a few taps, you can easily place a bet whether you’re home, in the bar, taking a break at work, or commuting. Using Neteller also incredibly simplifies the deposit and withdrawal process. Below is our selection of Canadian Crypto Sportsbooks allowing players to execute transactions with Neteller.
Neteller Payment Alternatives at Canadian Crypto Casinos
In the event of the unavailability of a Neteller payment option, our team has provided a comprehensive outline of other mediums that Canadian players can use to deposit and gamble at Canadian crypto Casinos.
PayPal is an online payment system and mobile app that facilitates the exchange of money. Customers of PayPal register for an account and link their credit card, checking account, or both to use the medium. This method can prove relatively faster, but the charges are higher than those incurred using Neteller
- Swift transaction processing time
- All transactions are executed securely
- Functional customer representatives
- Paypal is a common target for phishing attacks
- Paypal charges more than 3% fees for every transaction, which is higher than other eWallets.
Trustly is a licensed open banking payment method that Canadian players can use to make online payments without using a debit/credit card or mobile application.
- Transactions executed with Trustly are subject to little or no fees at all
- All transactions are completed instantly
- Implements encryption technology and two-factor authentication as additional security measures
- The Pay’n-Play system from Trustly works flawlessly and enables users to swiftly and securely deposit money to a broad range of online sportsbooks and casinos.
- Some banks do not integrate with Trustly, and Canadian players might have trouble linking to some of their bank accounts.
- Trustly’s Customer service isn’t very functional, and if you encounter any issues, you will have to surf the web to find users with similar problems and find out how they solved them.
Canadians can use Qiwi, also known as Qiwi Wallet, a prepaid account provided by the Russian payments company “QIWI,” to make payments to more than 13,000 companies. Being one of the well-known industries, the adoption of this payment method by the iGaming sector is not surprising. Below are a few advantages and pullbacks for you to expect with this payment option.
- Instantaneous deposit transactions processing
- Transactions are to be authorized via the Qiwi app
- Withdrawals take too much time
Paysafecard is a prepaid transaction method based on coupons with a 16-digit PIN that Canadians can buy in retail stores or online outlets to make anonymous payments online and is unrelated to bank accounts, credit cards, or other personal information. Best Crypto Casinos that Accept Paysafecard.
- Widely available for purchase
- Swift transaction processing time
- Accessible and accountable without any formal registration
- Meager account limits
- Canadians are liable to pay annual fees for using the service
Skrill is a digital wallet that has been in operation for more than two decades and provides a variety of online banking and financial transaction services. Skrill is active in 131 nations, and its online wallet is available in 40 different currencies.
- Allows players to select between personal and business accounts
- Regulated and approved by the Financial Conduct Authority
- Features an easily accessible mobile application
- Account verification takes time
- Automated customer service
With the widely used payment option “ecoPayz,” Canadians have a private and secure way to conduct international transactions in more than 50 different currencies.
- Instantaneous transaction time
- Impressive overall security
- Offers a prepaid debit card
- Prepaid debit cards aren’t available for Canadians
- Unfavorable account limits
- Accounts are easily and wrongfully restricted at times
By linking financial institutions and other businesses, Interac serves as a means of exchanging funds for Canadians. Nearly 60,000 ATMs in Canada offer this option’s services to players, and more than 400,000 merchant locations accept it as a form of payment.
- Easily accessible
- Swift and Secure
- Vulnerable to phishing attacks.
How We Rate Banking Methods for Crypto Casinos
Below are the facts we consider when rating banking options at Online Bitcoin Casinos.
Safety and Security
Before recommending a payment method to our Canadian audience, our team carefully examines all the payment options provided by online crypto Casinos by trying them out for ourselves and doing extensive research on the reputation of the payment provider. What is the purpose of this? Checking a payment provider’s legitimacy and security is essential because some ask for your banking information, and providing this information to the wrong company puts players at tremendous risk.
Deposit and Withdrawal Terms and Conditions
The deposit and withdrawal limits of every banking option are also considered. This includes minimum and maximum deposits, maximum withdrawals, monthly limits, fees, and processing times. We always ensure to go for banking options with the most favorable terms and conditions: fast processing times and reasonable transaction limits.
Another significant feature we consider is the customer service and support of the payment provider. Adhering to the popular saying, “Prevention is better than cure,” our team always ensures to review the customer support of the payment providers. This is done solely to ensure that players are attended to by the appropriate authorities in case there are any errors with their transaction or they need some questions answered.
Neteller is one of the most widely used payment methods in Canadian Crypto Casinos. Neteller not only permits deposits in Canadian dollars but also features an impressive architecture that enables users to buy and send cryptocurrencies right from their Neteller accounts. Considering the security and anonymity of every Neteller transaction, it is evident that Canadian players cannot go wrong with Neteller.
Canadian players use Neteller for the numerous advantages it offers. When transacting with Neteller, you can be sure that your identity is protected and your transactions will be swift and executed securely.
Yes you can. Some of the online gambling platforms that process transactions with Neteller have been highlighted in this article.
Neteller is available to all Canadians and all the need to register is their email and a few other information.
Neteller is currently available in over 100 countries. However, with Neteller constantly looking to broaden its horizon, the list is subject to change and players who want to confirm whether their country isn’t restricted can click Here.
Neteller is currently accepted at a majority of online Casinos but the only drawback is that it isn’t always available for Canadian players.
Absolutely! Neteller ensures to keep all your data from the recipient of any transaction.
Neteller is considered one of the safest and fastest mediums to fund your online casino accounts.
All you need to do is visit the Neteller website, Click on join now and follow the prompts on your screen and you will be set up in no time.
Neteller sign-up process is as easy as it gets. All you need to provide is your email, country and name.
Canadian players can deposit up t0 $2,500 with a single transaction.
It is not compulsory to withdraw back to Neteller from your gambling account after depositing with the option.
Canadian players can withdraw their winnings to a Neteller account if the Canadian crypto Casino features Neteller as a withdrawal option.
Neteller deposits will reflect in your gambling account minutes after the deposit has been completed.
A certain percentage of fees are charged for every transaction executed through Neteller.
Our selection of Crypto Casinos that accept Neteller include 13Bets, Onluck.com and Pledoo.
Yes, Canadian players can withdraw money directly from their Neteller accounts to their bank accounts.
Neteller operates under the same parent company with Skrill and Paysafecard and offer equally amazing services.
Other deposit options that you can use in place of Neteller are Paypal, Qiwi, Trustly, MyCitadel, ecoPayz, and Paysafecard.
One of the major disadvantages of Neteller is the fact that most casinos do not allow Canadian players to equip it when claiming welcome bonuses.
You can top up your Neteller account with your credit card, bank transfer, or using other eWallets.
Canadian players naturally get bonuses for deposits at online Bitcoin Casinos but we still advise checking out the bonus’s terms and conditions and confirm that bonuses are awarded for Neteller deposits.
Some sports betting platforms that accept Neteller deposits include Fairspin and Globalodds.
All you have to do is register at one of our selected Neteller Sports betting platforms and select Neteller when you are about to fund your account.
Neteller Bitcoin Betting involves sending out cryptocurrency from your Neteller account to use to place wagers on sporting events.
Neteller is most especially made available for Canadian players who enjoy gambling on the go.
Netellers anonymity and security makes it worth the try when depositing to place bets online.
Canadian players can claim awesome bonuses by depositing at Online betting platforms. Some of these include deposit bonuses and occasionally welcome bonuses.
Neteller is available also for use on mobile Bitcoin Casinos.
Compared to other payment providers, Neteller provides a fully encrypted, secure and anonymous payment environment for Canadians.
Neteller Casinos are known for accepting a variety of deposit options and players do not have to worry about being restricted to just Neteller.
Other alternatives to Neteller Casinos are Paysafecard Casinos, Skrill Casinos, and Crypto Casinos.