Since Deposits and Withdrawals are essential in online gambling, payment options are vital to all punters. Having access to multiple payment options makes betting more convenient and fun. Meanwhile, most available casino banking methods do not accept a wide range of currencies or accept payment from many nations. But have you tried using PayOps?
With PayOps, you can access multiple banking methods and multiple currencies with a few taps while enjoying your betting adventure. Further, the easy operating process involved in using PayOp has made it accepted amongst online casino players.
However, we understand you might be new to PayOp and may be contemplating whether to use it or not. Our expert team has examined this payment gateway and explained all you need to know about PayOp in this article. Since you are here, let’s roll!
What is PayOp?
PayOp is a payment gateway which aims to provide comfortable and safe deposit and withdrawal for millions of users. Meanwhile, this payment gateway was launched in 2016 and is supported in 170+ nations, providing you with over 200 currencies to choose from. It also makes payment possible without geographical restrictions.
As an online casino player, you can access 300+ payment methods and you will find the accessibility and user-friendliness of this platform exciting. While it is not a Fintech firm, all you need is to create an account with PayOp, connect your desired payment method and you can start enjoying safe funding and cashing out whenever you gamble online.
While the account creation process is quick and easy, you are allowed to link as many payment options as you wish. Transactions made via PayOp are safe because the firm complies with the Level-1 requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) and uses the 256-bit SSL encryption technology.
We discovered that PayOp may charge fees for services rendered and this may vary with regions and payment options used. Regardless, you will find this payment gateway handy with the range of operations and convenience offered.
Creating a PayOp Account
To start using PayOp for your casino deposit, withdrawal and other payment transactions, it is essential to have an account with them. Setting up a new account with the payment gateway is seamless and quick. Follow the steps below to open an account with PayOp.
- Visit the PayOp official website using your mobile browser or desktop. On the homepage, click the “Sign Up” button to commence your registration.
- Once the registration portal is opened, fill in your email, website, password, and password confirmation, and tick the box for the Terms and Conditions agreement. You can simply type ‘https://nosite’ in the website space if you have none. Click “Create Account” to submit your registration.
- Activate your new account via the mail sent to the mail you provided during your account registration. Simply click ‘Activate Account’ on the mail and your new account will be activated.
Upon successful account activation, you will be logged into the new account. You can then start linking your preferred payment methods by following the guide provided by the platform.
Funding Your Gambling Account via PayOp
Now that you know the basics about PayOp, you can start enjoying the easy deposit and withdrawals via this payment gateway. In this section, our expert reviewers will explain the steps to funding your online casino account via PayOp. Before proceeding, we believe you’ve completed your account creation and payment method linking processes on the site. Follow these steps to make your first deposit through PayOp.
- Find a reliable online casino that supports PayOp. Ensure you check the safety, licensing, and previous users’ reviews to ensure using the betting platform is secure. Create an account on the betting site, complete your verification and log into the account.
- Click the ‘Deposit’ button to commence your deposit process. You will find the deposit tab on your homepage after logging in. You can also navigate to the ‘Cashier/Banking Section’ of the betting platform to access the deposit tab.
- Type your desired deposit amount in the space provided and click ‘deposit’. Some Canadian betting sites may ask you to input your email as well.
- Locate and select PayOp from the list of available payment options. This will redirect you to the PayOp payment portal.
- Log into your PayOp account using your email and password. They pick any of your linked payment methods with sufficient balance.
- Confirm your payment following the guide on the portal and provide the requested information. Your deposit amount will be reflected in your casino balance, upon successful transaction.
Note that PayOp supports withdrawals as well and the process is also easy. Simply pick ‘Withdraw’ in the banking section, and choose PayOp from the options available. Input your desired withdrawal amount and confirm your withdrawal. You will receive your funds once your withdrawal is processed.
Pros and Cons of Using PayOp Payment Gateway
- It is safe and accessible.
- It supports 170+ countries and 200+ currencies.
- Supports 300+ payment methods.
- It is flexible and user-friendly.
- Does not support cryptocurrency.
- Charges fee for services rendered.
PayOp offers Canadians access to many payment methods, and many currencies and it is gaining acceptance in Canada. The accessibility and comfort while using this payment gateway are another encouraging factor. While the flexibility of payment options is vital while gambling, punters in the nations can find PayOp casinos to enjoy the payment gateway services.
We have discussed how to create a new account with PayOp and the steps to complete your first deposit via the platform. However, keep in mind that using this payment gateway for deposit and withdrawal may attract minor charges. We also noticed the platform does not support cryptocurrencies despite the wide range of fiat currencies.
Finally, PayOp is safe and transactions through the gateway are encrypted. Coupled with other benefits, our expert reviewers believe you will find PayOp as an exciting online casino payment option.
Alternatives to online cryptocurrency exchanges
Yes, you can top up your online casino account balance via PayOp. The deposit process is easy and you have access to many banking methods.
Yes, PayOp charges minor fees for its services but these fees are not fixed. You can check the official website for more information about the fees. Also, note that the payment method you use often influences the amount of the fee.
Yes, it is. PayOp ensures maximum security by complying with the Level-1 requirements of the PCI DSS. The payment gateway also encrypts its transactions with the 256-bit SSL encryption technology.