The idea of crypto gambling quickly caught ground in Canada courtesy of the privacy, security, and anonymity it offers players. However, with the level of criticism against crypto gambling, crypto casinos have been subjected to various international regulatory bodies, hindering the accessibility of international crypto casinos within Canada due to different regional regulations and geo-restrictions, or does it?
In this guide, we will be walking you through using Virtual Private Networks (VPNs) to access crypto gambling platforms that might be out of your reach, providing you with a selection of casinos that allow players to use VPNs, the best VPNs to use, the pros of gambling with VPN services, and risks associated with using VPNs on crypto gambling platforms.
VPN-Friendly Crypto Casinos
Getting Started at VPN-Friendly Casinos – What is a VPN?
VPNs, or Virtual Private Networks, is a network technology that allows users to encrypt their identities while surfing the web or accessing services online. How does this work? Upon accessing any website or online service, user devices always have an IP address unique to the owner and linked to the user’s geographic location, revealing the player’s location and potentially compromising privacy.
With a VPN, the device’s IP address is masked or changed, making it appear as though you’re accessing the internet from a different location entirely. This clever trick not only adds a layer of privacy but also allows users to access restricted content or services that might be off-limits in their actual location.
Top 3 VPNs for Online Crypto Gambling
Although finding a VPN is as easy as entering a Google search query or visiting your mobile app store, picking out a VPN with impressive server speeds, security, and friendly subscription costs takes more than a simple search query.
Below are the top 3 VPNs that are an excellent choice for Canadian crypto gambling enthusiasts.
Offering an array of up to 3,200 servers in 100 different countries, Surfshark is the cheapest VPN available to Canadian players. Surfshark boasts of a 30-day refund policy if services are not met. Users also have access to the fastest transaction speeds and 24/7 customer support. Players can also use their accounts on unlimited devices once subscribed.
Launched in 2009, Express VPN is a fantastic choice for mobile gamblers, offering an application to both mobile and PC users. Express VPN has a standby customer service while hosting servers in over 90 countries. This VPN also offers a split tunneling feature that allows its users to tunnel some services through the VPN while other services access the internet directly.
To use Express VPN, users must install the application and enter their card details to purchase a one-month, six-month, or 12-month plan at $12.95, $9.99, and $8.32, respectively. Users should keep in mind that all subscriptions are billed in US dollars.
NordVPN, a top choice for online gamblers, offers secure, high-speed connections across 5,400+ servers in 60 countries. With subscriptions starting at $3.49 per month, NordVPN also boasts a strict no-logs policy, cutting-edge encryption, and a user-friendly interface, ensuring your online gaming sessions remain secure and uninterrupted.
Pros and Cons of Gambling with VPNs at Crypto Casinos
- Crypto casinos often place geo-restrictions on their games. With VPNs, players can bypass these restrictions and access a variety of other games.
- VPNs provide an enhanced level of privacy by masking player’s IP addresses, making the player virtually impossible to identify.
- A VPN can also enhance your online security while gambling by encrypting your internet connection, making it harder for cybercriminals to intercept your data or launch cyberattacks.
- There might be legal implications for using VPNs in your jurisdiction so always ensure to check this out
- As some crypto casinos require players to complete the KYC verification, players might find this a bit challenging with a VPN. If you plan to withdraw funds or engage in large transactions, be prepared to go through the casino’s verification process, which may require proof of identity and address.
- VPNs should not be used as a means to evade responsible gambling measures or self-exclusion policies.
How to Gamble with VPNs at Crypto Casinos
Ready to take advantage of Virtual Private Networks while gambling? Stick to the following steps to get started.
- Pick out a VPN to use for your sessions. Ensure you pick a VPN with fast connection speed, a wide server network, and top-tier encryption protocols.
- Install and configure your preferred VPN on your device. This includes choosing a server in a country where the service you wish to access is available and connecting to that server.
- Open your web browser, head over to your crypto casino of choice, and kick off your session.
Players should note that while VPNs rid you of restrictions, it is essential for players to always stick to responsible gambling guidelines, avoid excessive gambling, and seek help if they notice a gambling problem.
Compiled after our team’s first-hand review while scouring the internet for the best VPN-friendly crypto casinos for Canadian players, this guide highlights the advantages of using Virtual Private Networks to access international crypto-gambling platforms, identifies the top-rated VPNs for online gambling, and discusses the pros and cons of using VPNs at crypto gambling platforms.
While VPNs can unlock exciting opportunities in the world of online crypto gambling, it’s essential to highlight the importance of responsible gaming. Remember to always gamble responsibly, be aware of potential legal implications in your jurisdiction, and never use VPNs to evade responsible gambling measures or self-exclusion policies.